Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Lapinetastic!



Boys and girls, here's your chance to own a piece of rpg history, and help out a good cause!

I've placed up for auction my copy of Bunnies & Burrows. All proceeds go to benefit the Gygax Family Memorial Fund, more of which can be read about here, and on the TARGA website.

Bid now: This is a 1st edition copy in close to pristine shape, including two, count 'em two copies of the two-sided goldenrod cardstock reference sheets. If you're curious, I have more images of the reference sheets, table of contents, etc. Just lemme know.



Why are you still here? Go bid!




2 comments:

  1. Too bad, though I can probably help you out electronically...

    Sadly, it went for $6 less than I paid for it myself. :) For a good cause, though!

    ReplyDelete