Friday, August 28, 2009

Announcement: Otherness, Session 7

Otherness: Session 7 will be played this upcoming Sunday, August 30, from 12-4 at The Source Comics and Games. This is a Free Campaign, which means anyone can show up and play at any point. I already have five confirmed players, which is great, and even better 'cause it includes my little brother, with whom I haven't gamed since 1990 or 91. And I believe we played Rifts...

Adventurers will once again be braving the subterranean halls of GRISTLEHELM. It seems unlikely that all of them will be leaving intact...

On a side note, we're switching over to using the Holmes Blue Book as the rules-base of our campaign, along with a good dose of Greyhawk and Fight On! articles. This can be laid at Will's feet, since he printed out a nifty bookletized form of the said rules for me, which caused me to actually read them all the way through and realize how just how tasty they really are...

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, sure, it's my fault.

    But then, everything of any importance is my fault...

    verification word: lerogra -- that's gotta be a new monster...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping, with the end of summer, I'll be able to make the next session.

    How'd the Holmes rules work out? The text sort of leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

    ReplyDelete